MINI MARKET PROJECT LA ZARZA
March 2015, this beautiful and important project is born.
Fundación María Rosa, sponsored by the Julian Grace Foundation and Sociedad Amigos de los Niños and with a collaboration with Virtu Inc., began the Mini Market La Zarza project.
To be the provider of food to attend all the projects of the Sociedad Amigos de los Niños and other organizations, as well as to offer quality products to the community in general.
- Be legally constituted.
- Automated inventory system.
- Incorporation of POS for the sales system.
- Employment generation.
- Acquisition and distribution channels established.
- Facilities with the necessary safety prevention.
- Customer loyalty with businesses located in the marketing area.
- Personalized attention through the solidarity food basket program.